Polyurethane Varnish is a Urethane Alkyd
Based varnish of the type sometimes referred to as 'single
- Toughness and flexibility with good abrasion
- Excellent exterior durability and water resistance
is primarily used in the coating of wooden floors
but can also be used furniture, panelling and exterior
woodwork (not satin finish). The varnish is very
flexible and offers high levels of durability.
||Available in Satin and
- Suitable for brush application
- Excessively thick coats should not be applied
- On new wood first coat should be thinned with
approximately 10% of White Spirit
||Touch Dry - 1 hour
Tack Free - 2 hours
Hard Dry - 4 hours
Recoat - 12 hours
On wooden floors the coating should be allowed several
days to fully harden before being subjected to heavy
||Approximately 10-12 square
metres per litre.
||For best results the
varnish should be used throughout, without the use
of shellac or other sealers.
||Use Water Stain, Pre-Catalysed
Base Stain, Dry Water Stain.
is available in 1 litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre and
25 litre containers.